28.06.18 - Thu

decided to take bus to work today skipping train. 

another busy day at work. so I'm keeping cool and confident. in'sya Allah...

nasi campur for lunch. sedap... alhamdulillah.

handed over duty but still have follow up. finished and done and out. 

after work head to TPY Central Singpost on postage errand for guest. done and free for jalan².
must go BK today. 

few days it's been calling out to me to try. I finally bought the BK Malty Float @ $2.90  it taste sedap. to my liking. the only thing is next time I would request less ice. going to pasar malam after this. 

I have to give it a try...  usually I don't buy what I don't fancy. Japanese Pizza Salmon @ $3.00, bought at pasar malam for dinner. taste not bad just a lil bit "salty" but very filling in my tummy. Alhamdulillah.

I would to sleep early after this.
the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment