18.06.11 : Chamyari

1st of all... Happy Birthday to a dearest friend Mummy Mimie. With all best wishes and many happy returns, another number added to our life. Stay young and may your beautiful heart be blessed always. Miss you dearly, sorry tak dapat "global" sama2 ~ truly sorry...

it was a relaxing day after the family went out. nothing much to do just wanted to have a peaceful time. i do what i do like most ~ writing and making friendship band in between. it took my mind off from everything of how much i miss my family, home, friends and local food back in Singapore. the serenity of the surrounding at times capture me like i want it forever... i wished. i even decided not to snap any picture today. strange thought, i let time passed by itself not capturing it like i use to do. never once i allowed boredom conquered my mind... shoo-shoo.

my only wish now i could moved on to my next destination by this month end. let see how it goes, insya'Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment