24.06.11 : Chamyari

it was a nice day with cloudy and windy weather. Alhamdulillah...

during the day i had the TV set to myself & watching it alone. i did not flipped channel like people here used to, unless a TV commercial is up & mind you i only switched between 2 channel...

Everything was well & i did night gardening. a little strange working in a dimly light night in the vegetable garden. honestly at the beginning i was having silly thoughts of harmful insects biting me, poisonous frogs and snakes creeping behind me... i try my very best not to think about it. and i sing my way through while doing my job under the supervision of mummy who gave the instruction from the house terrace, by shouting... Alhamdulillah all went well!

Oh yes! one of the best thing was, i did not sweat that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment