01.07.18 - Sun

tetamu singgah makan dinihari. the supper for friends dropping by. just a simple meal. 

almost 0100hrs. busu Zie and umi Keisya makes they move heading home. I took my rest with the pain getting worse. sleep please. 

when unusual made a comeback. it became stay home Sunday. "Innal amra kullahu lillahi". the pain behind my right knee escalate from last night. It became stiff and i can't even bend my leg. took me more than 30minutes before I could walk limping. looking forward to a fast healing. seeing Dr Chaim. in'sya Allah will be alright. 

drop by pasar malam at TPY Central. bought prawn vadai for tomorrow breakfast and cheese sausage for lunch later...

super lazy lunch. rice with cheese sausage and sambal. Alhamdulillah.

feeling much better after two rounds of medication. so going out visiting kak June place, lepak² with Busu Zie, umi Keisya and sis Chanel. much food to enjoy. alhamdulillah.

thank you kak June for having us. 

head home. start with round one of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment