05.07.18 - Thu

it's funny how you avoid one place and yet at another, you almost trip and fall. Alhamdulillah... I managed to stable myself. an early morning drama. 

while at work. 
how can someone avoid you and at the same time wanted you to clear all shit? it would never happen and I promise you it would not happen until 
he is readily grown up and "man" all the issue.

that pain is coming back haunting my knee. time for a Dr Chaim visit after work later... in'sya Allah.

nasi bungkus for today lunch at workplace. it's been awhile since I had daging masak kicap. alhamdulillah...

Grab my way to the doc after work. 

dear self, get well.

Allahumma Robbannas, Adz-Hibil Ba’sa Isyfi Antasy-Syafi La Syifa’a Illa Syifa’uka Syifa’an La Yughadiru Saqoman.

got home pop some pills and chillax. 


prata telur garing² cecah sambal. dinner ikut selera. alhamdulillah...

rest time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment