12.08.18 - Sun

woke up early for brekkie. toast with butter + toast with sour cream + black coffee. alhamdulillah.

I'm supposed to attend a wedding invitation but my knee won't allow that for the moment. i have to passed. missing the chances to meet up with some old friends. in'sya Allah next time. 

#kelentangkelentong. lunch. spaghetti in mushroom sauce with garlic salmon bits and sour cream. Alhamdulillah... 

just resting at home with no concrete plan. my sis Farhana and her four kids will be dropping by later. 

happy to see them. dinner and entertaining their antic. while my sis going through many things in her head I'm just there giving my ear, shoulder and heart.  and a little of my cornered mind. may Allah ease all our affairs forward. Aamiin... 

I went out when they left. heading to Tekka to buy some stocks. always ending up in Little India. where else?  it's always my playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment