15.08.18 - Wed

nasi ayam for supper, thank you to one of our guest for sharing. alhamdulillah.

I managed to tackle some new arrangement of work. 
setting up breakfast during this restaurant renovation period. phew... 

left pretty early than usual after work as I got doctor's appointment today. reach home rest a bit and freshen up, ready to leave. 

at Toa Payoh polyclinic to get my blood test results.  Alhamdulillah... some improvement I got. collect medicines and make an appointment for November. in'sya Allah 
 
had brunch at Lorong 7 market food centre. tried the beef black pepper rice ($5.00) from Adam Delights stall + MJ drink ($0.90). simple and sedap. alhamdulillah...

home sweet home,  with bed in my head.

adding new flavour to the stock. hmmm... 

 
my cat Salasa is very clingy today. sharing bed. 

the hunter. while my cat Minggoo is hyper active today. playing hunting games in the kitchen. so far to date he has caught few insects and number of lizards. bravo! tak sia-sia... 

need more rest. sleep. 

on time to work and arrived on time at work. my partner Jeffrey did not turn up tonight. 

look like I will be doing solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment