14.08.18 - Tue

cashew nuts cookies and Chinese pear for night snack. Alhamdulillah.

work is fine. as usual quiet night. 

went home after work and plan for breakfast before freshen up.

light wholemeal loaf with sour cream and left over garlic salmon + black coffee. Alhamdulillah...


I woke up hungry, I don't know why. perhaps because it has passed lunch hour. make myself happy, make myself a soupy vegetarian instant noodles... yummylicious. Alhamdulillah.

ready for work after a good rest. 
 
stop by OCK to buy some finger foods for night snack as I have already skipped dinner.

my partner Jeffrey for tonight will not come to work. Ms Jo will stand in for him. good luck me... 

enjoying my night snack while doing work. OCK sotong head and fish ball... Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment