13.08.18 - Mon

looking for a new pair of shoes for work @ Mustafa Centre. I found a good pair but it doesn't have black colour. so my search will continue some other days. in'sya Allah...

I spent almost 2 hours in the store. so thirsty I went out to ABC Nasi Kandar @ Desker Road. had limau ais, did not snap a pics my mind was a bit pre-occupied. after a drink I walk to Rowell Road and met Effa, Leroy & Bebe. had a small chat... excuse myself as I plan to walk around the back alley of Little India for anything interesting to snap. 

done with some walking and snapping. 

regroup with them at L.K Maju Restaurant. they're having supper, tulang merah. looks yummy.  I joined in just to taste the gravy with roti perancis + ais sirap limau. thank you Bebe for the treat. Alhamdulillah...

we had another round of chat at RR. later sis Chanel joined us. a chat till morning,  I took my leave as its nearing 0600hrs. 

reached home freshen up. did some chores and prepared simple breakfast. 
 
light wholemeal loaf with salted butter + black coffee. alhamdulillah... 

took medication and sleep. 

waking up for lunch. having the left over from last night. reheat and enjoying spaghetti in mushroom sauce with pan-grilled black pepper chicken. 
Alhamdulillah...

around 1430hrs out to TPY Central buying cat food @ Fairprice. home after that rest and sleep. 

wake up for dinner. this time I'm trying to finish the  ready cooked spaghetti,  this time I had a twist. 
spaghetti sour cream with garlic salmon + iced ovaltine. so simple yet sedap. Alhamdulillah...

continue my sleep after a game or two on my mobile. this week will be doing night shift for five nights.

I forgot to change and set my alarm. almost late for work. a little rush and need a cab. $7.20 burnt. 
hahaha... 

working with Jeffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment