03.08.18 - Mon

damage done to my pocket. buying things I need.

bumped to Kamal outside Mustafa Centre. accompanied him for his supper @ ABC Nasi Kandar. I just had a drink, sirap limau ais, alhamdulillah. Leroy and Bebe also came over here for a small chat.

 then me and Kamal hang out a bit outside City Square. I take my leave and proceed to Rowell Road. chat up with Leroy, Rainah & Bebe. as I about to go meet sis Chanel, just hi and hello.

night walk @ Little India. many more murals to explore. 

took the first bus heading home. reached home, do some chores, freshen up and sleep. 

wake up and make myself some brunch. black pepper wrap. alhamdulillah...

continue sleep. working OT and night shift later. 

OT shift with Tini, a very quiet evening. 

thanks Ms Jo for the McD McChicken meal. had it for late dinner. Alhamdulillah.

night shift with Don. 

No comments:

Post a Comment