11.09.18 - Tue

sometimes I wondered how can a person sleep so much. tired? fatigued? or just that their body and mindset not adjustable. I myself lately have a little problem getting into sleep without making myself to sleep with games on the mobile phone. staying awake and be aware of the surroundings at work is always my priority and felt responsible for it, after all it's my rice bowl. 

while about work, with the new system just changed.  I'm still trying to get hang on it. in'sya Allah will be alright. adapting changes is not easy but can be done. I will always tell myself that.

off duty. drop by at TPY Central for groceries shopping @ Fairprice before going back home.

my breakfast. spelt, quinoa and purple wheat country loaf + sweet corn + pineapple + warm ginger and turmeric drink. Alhamdulillah. a new beginning for a change. 

freshen up and rest. everything aside and just sleep. 

woke up to have another sweetcorn for lunch. alhamdulillah. play with my two darls and sleep again. 

waking up good. ready for work and take two slices of country loaf as dinner. Alhamdulillah.

tonight duty with Tini. she request if I can do McD take-away for her dinner. sure why not.

arriving at work and so I understand the system a bit messing up on the head. we will see what we can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment