12.09.18 - Wed

it took me a long while to understand the new system. it's rather slowing down our work instead of enhancing and making it fast. too much processing. 
"sabr"

off duty. head home but with many things in my head about work. brush it away with my holiday plan in about two weeks time. in'sya Allah...

my breakfast. spelt, quinoa and purple wheat country loaf + mixed nuts with cranberries + tomato + orange and warm green tea with ginger and turmeric. alhamdulillah...

rest time.

wake up for lunch. boiled cabbage with garlic. alhamdulillah...

well, just I thought about sleep. I can't do it without my games. maybe I'm addicted and looking for alternatives soon...  in'sya Allah.

it's been awhile that I drag myself out of bed. it's just one of those evening. perhaps many things in my head right now. sabr... 

ready for work. tonight shift with Don. 
so looking forward to tomorrow my two off days.

standing at the work desk, I assumed much have not been done. put myself together. no messy head, no messy head. 

astaghfirullah...

No comments:

Post a Comment