13.09.18 - Thu

clearing mind on duty. 

signed off from work and zoomed home. 

breakfast first. white beans in spicy tomato paste + red tea with ginger and turmeric. Alhamdulillah.

rest a bit. get ready, packing for a short trip. 

bye. seating comfortably in Horizon Ferry heading to Harbour Bay at Batam. 

ojek to hotel. met Dayat at lobby soon after check-in. it's been many years since we met. very glad we still keep in touch. 

nice simple room. all good and clean except two items but it's okay. just for a night. can't ask much, can't I? hungry... 

had late lunch with Dayat. Tahu Tek I. must have if I come to this island. Alhamdulillah. 
after lunch, Dayat send me to Jodoh, bought gorengan for snack later. me and Dayat spend some time talking in the room before he left. happy to see and know this boy turn to a grown up man with family now. Alhamdulillah...

rest time. going out later when the sun is down. 
in'sya Allah...

find my way by foot. head down to Nagoya Hill for. little shopping.
the must have. A&W root beer float. this time it taste weird. seriously...

evening snack. sate Madura came to my mind. head to Sari Eco. of course it must be from Pak Umar push cart. had a plate of sate kuah kacang + es jeruk. Alhamdulillah... 

walk back to the hotel. no ojek to and fro this time.

stop by a newly open fast food restaurant, Richeese Factory. bought take away for dinner. tried the Fire Chicken (spiciness level 3) set + pom pom potato, oh my Allah, remind me of Samyang Noodles. I sweat profusely in an air-cond room. one word to describe. syiok giler! it made me rejuvenate from feeling tired and sleepy. 

I called someone from "online" that I never met before to come over for chat, no hanky panky. just face-to-face chat. while waiting, I dig all the damage done for the day. 

Fladeo® sandals @ IDR 159,000 (SGD$14.90)
Arjunaweda sarung samarinda @ IDR 110,000 (SGD$10.30). I loved... 

and my online friend Y.R arrived just before midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment