08.09.18 - Sat

uneasy night. immune down, swell up on my knee. 

alhamdulilllah it's an easy work and a quiet night. raining outdoor early part of morning. 

off duty. thank you Don for sending me home on his convertible Volkswagen. much appreciated. 

home. rest a bit and out to see the doctor. 

get well soon dear self.

back home and catching up some sleep. I have dinner date with two old friends. 

Amizon came to fetch me before we fetch Ozy @ Tampines. 

on the way to East Coast, I received a call Nepal from someone I knew from decades ago. a person so dearly remembered. it's kind of warming my heart knowing that I was remembered. thanks for the call Dharma K.C

we settled for dinner @ East Coast. awesome food indeed with great company and remembering the blasting and colourful past the three of us share in common. it warm me and tickles me in the heart. 

after dinner Amizon sent Ozy home first and then I was sent straight to workplace. Alhamdulillah. 

thank you both for the time spent. may this friendship last in good. Aamiin... 

reached workplace I took an hour nap at staff room. 
working with Don later...

No comments:

Post a Comment