07.09.18 - Fri

hanging out a airport was awesome. we chat, had a good laugh with bits of juicy gossip. hehehe... we also bumped to Kak Liana and Suraya. while going around to look supper.

here we are. supper time @ TCBTL, my treat.
Alhamdulillah...

with a good company.

lantern festival at the airport.

setting off from the airport, midway home kak Bel change plan. dropping by Upper Boon Keng foodcentre. we had soya bean drink and they bought some take away food. I did not buy anything because I planned to cook later. 

took bus 985 drop by at Jalan Toa Payoh. Ziela continue her journey in the same bus and Kak Bel change bus at the same bus stop. 

reaches home freshen up and do some chores.
sky getting darker the corridor light went off, maybe power trip. fumigation services goin on. 

as I put my head down on the pillow,  lightning strikes. the sign of wet day ahead. nap time. 

woke up and make myself lunch. #kelentangkelentong nasi +  kari kerang.
Alhamdulillah...

continue rest, night shift later.

woke up to a dark, dark house. get ready for work. 
tonight shift with Don

No comments:

Post a Comment