01.05.18 - Tue : Labour Day

supper time. Qiji popiah (regular) @ $2.30 each. my all time favourite item from Qiji. alhamdulillah...

0845hrs exactly the time my Adarak returned home. scratching on my kitchen window with his pleading voice. 

Adarak went missing from Saturday evening but Allah have answered my prayer, Alhamdulillah. today he came back but looking sad and tired. perhaps traumatized.

near six month my furbaby had kept me company. the joy of seeing him grown so well and getting more handsome everytime. 

today he came back with a clipped ear. a sign of cat neutering, otherwise known as sterilisation. I never expect that too soon and it happen without my consent or approval. 

Allah is the best planner...  we will move on and Adarak will always be my sweetheart. stay strong my boy!

feeling relieved, freshen up and goes to bed.

wake up get ready to go to Khatib for 'tahlil'
100 days without my love. I'm still learning to cope. missing her much at time. 
#grannysalmah

arriving before Maghrib, first thing I saw on the table. sotong black in da house.

a simple prayer of tahlil just us a small family  with Halus attending. 

selesai majlis tahlil seratus hari, alhamdulillah. let's eat; laksa, sambal tumis kerang, ayam goreng, rojak petis & kuih keria. Alhamdulillah...  i is syukur and kenyang.

off to work at 2100hrs. 
feeling sleepy in the MRT.

No comments:

Post a Comment