20.05.18 - Sun

after some rounds at the bazaar. accompany Cik Tina family for supper, I had bit and pieces. thank you for the treat.

I excused myself. meeting umi Keisya for another round at the bazaar.

met umi and abg Yazid @ Haig Road bus stop ... stop by some stalls at the bazaar to check on some items and getting some ideas for the new home. we called it a night and went over to umi place @ Grandlink Square

I turn in pretty soon... zzZz

sahur @ umi's place. Alhamdulillah... thank you so much umi. 

thank you umi Keisya for the Hi5 - Cool Blue air freshener, i love the smell and also for the long wallet, i'm loving it. 

#thankyou

went off heading home around 1100hrs. house chores and laundry waiting. followed by some rest before meeting M/M Sean later @ Tekka.  

meeting M/M Sean accompany them on their dinner.

my roadside iftar. oats milk and yellow watermelon. alhamdulillah...

after that me and M/M Sean went to visit Chanel in her room but she was sleeping with her partner. therefore we say just drop by and say hi and make our way back home.  

me and M/M Sean parted. hope to see you again. 

arrived home and take a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment