12.05.18 - Sat

supper'dek. simple yet satisfying. rice with fried chicken drumstick, coleslaw and spicy garlic vinegar salad. alhamdulillah...

an easy night at work. go home took a short nap caused I have a strings of plan later today.

while waiting for the transport to come. I'm munching on my breakfast. simple anchovies salad. alhamdulillah.

done with my errands outside and return home exhausted. sleep is a must. got dinner date with the G.E.M.S group later. 

rustic fish & chips for myself and one set for Gavin. 
confit de canard for Ginny. 
chicken steak for Erniza.
miso salmon for Melissa.
kampung fried rice for us. 
root beer float for me to close my meal. 
from "plan A" to "plan B" - G.E.M.S dinner gathering Taste Garden @ ORTO.
gathering starts around 1730hrs and we finished around 1900hrs. truly enjoy with my makan kaki's. thank you Gavin & Melissa, Ginny and Erniza I had a great time. 

rush down to Little India after that for some errands. went home had some rest and will be going out again later to Mustafa Centre for late night shopping. I need perfumes/EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment