25.05.18 - Fri

oiishii kind of sahur. rice with mackerel & lettuce braised in miso sauce + Pokka - green tea. Alhamdulillah.

so Minggoo refused to come into the house while I was about to go to work. I will let him stay outdoor. may he be in His protection.

at work IT contractor have not come to rectify the PC to printer connection till 1100hrs. therefore nothing much I could do about all pending print out and follow up since Thursday morning. nevertheless it was not a busy day.

end shift and head home. 

Minggoo was nowhere in sight within the vicinity and not seen at his favourite spot outdoor. may Allah ease my worries. 

mix up iftar. soya bean curd, roasted almonds with cranberries, rock melon, water melon, dates and milk. alhamdulillah.

my neighbour notify me that another neighbour on the third floor found a black kitten and keeping it in her house. i was happy with the the news and praying that it would be Minggoo

Alhamdulillah...  it was really Minggoo kept by Cik Nor a friend of my late mom.

surprisingly Paich is also there, given a new name, "Rezeki". it seems Cik Nor had so much affection with Paich so I decided to let her keep...

let's go home Minggoo
I need some rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment