30.04.18 - Mon

a light kind of supper. indian samosa & ribena drink. alhamdulillah.

I went home freshen up and had a good 4 hours of sleep. awaken to run errands with family a lil while later...
 
so this is it. a start of a new week, end of a month. hecked all, let's have canned sweet pineapple slices before I go. thanks to @pineapplesmagazine for inspiring my lunch. 
#pineapplelicious 

urusan kedaulatan. the family affairs of that year @ ICA Building.

dinner before work. I found the Bangladeshi stall by chance. many years ago I used to patronised the food stall at Serangoon Road/Kitchener Road. so the shop had relocated twice and renamed. so it finally settled here and i'm a very happy diner. 

briyani rice with mutton curry and mix sabzi. they throw in complimentary pappad @ $5.00 (Parimar Restaurant #B1-28) +   sugarcane juice @ $2.00 alhamdulillah...

drop by Qi Ji @ Bugis buying popiah for supper. 

OT on the eve of holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment