15.05.18 - Tue

my bed and pillow hijacker have no worry to wake up early. see you later after work. 

breakfast grab and go. epok² kentang and sambosa. yum-yum. Alhamdulillah.

we have a new staff, David welcome onboard.

lunch is nasi lemak from Newton. thank you Ms Jo. Alhamdulillah.

after work going to see my date soon. 

di jambatan waktu hujan turun.
meeting my date, out of all places.
thanks for the time. 

I stopped by at Joo Seng area on my way home. so many changes took place since. 
memories hard to erased. I continued with my journey and feeling sleepy in the air-cond bus while it's raining outside. yawn... 

announcement of Ramadan had arrived. we start fasting on Thursday.
“Allahumma Ballighna Ramadhan” - 1439H

rumble tumble tummy on a rainy day. make a quick meal for dinner. maggi curry with minced chicken and beef ball + Pokka - Kiyo; kyoho grape juice drink. alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment