21.05.18 - Mon

sahur apa adanya. nasi dengan keema,  kuah dhal & Bangladeshi chanachur + iced Milo. alhamdulillah.

continue with sleep after subuh. 
have errands later

collection done. waiting for the next travel date. in'sya Allah...

jalan-jalan cari kek. pass-by this museum. will be back to explore.

jalan-jalan cari kek. I found Lina's Cafe. bought ondeh-ondeh cake and putu piring cake

continue to explore at Ramadan Sultan Bazaar around the Sultan Mosque. met Zuriantee ex-BNPS at her stall T-Bob. and also bumped into kak Julie Duyung before I make my way home. 

8
my sweet iftar. ondeh-ondeh cake & putu piring cake @ Lina's Cafe, dates and milk. alhamdulillah...

getting more rest as you I'm working night shift for three nights.

working with two new colleagues.
Jeffery & Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment