04.05.18 - Fri

my simple supper. fusion uble ande (boiled egg). alhamdulillah.

on the way home, saw another item at 7-Eleven and really wanted to try. so here is my breakfast; Korean Spicy Rice Cakes (Tteok-bokki) with Fish Cakes @ $2.90 a lil expensive but once awhile it's alright to treat oneself. I like the sauce and the fish cakes but not the rice cakes but still it's enjoyable to eat. Alhamdulillah.

after breakfast done. preparing to cook for lunch. a nostalgic recipe from my late mother. bening bayam merah kepala udang. a simple cooking of red amaranth in prawn-head broth. dulu pernah hidup susah, apa yang ada itulah yang jadi lauk, a valuable lesson I would not trade. Alhamdulillah.

the same meal for lunch and dinner. bening bayam merah kepala udang. alhamdulillah. 

another OT day, looking forward to my off day tomorrow. in'sya Allah 

working alone in the evening. will be working with Pauline tonight and it's our first shift together

No comments:

Post a Comment